Sunday, October 19, 2014

Mura's shows


Last year I missed two shows in Craiova as the car broke the morning of the show. So Mura's first show had to be postponed till this year.
In May I decided to go with her to Targoviste. Although she was completely out of coat I was confident the judge would see her beyound her nakedness. Well, he has not. Mura got just the Excellent rating.
Then we enrolled for two shows held in July in Ploiesti. Her coat was excellent at that time but one week before the shows Mura went into heat. God, I forgot how hard is to synchronize everything when you have a girl to show!
Pitesti. Two more shows in September. Although Mura begun blowing her coat we said to ourselves we must go. The first day Mura got Excellent 1, Best Junior, Best Female, Best of Breed and Group fourth. The next day again just Excellent rating although the judge had nothing to complain about her.
Sometimes I start thinking what is in the mind of the judge when he or she does that. But then I immediately start thinking on other stuff more important than this. It would be both unproductive and a complete loss of time get caught in their game.